Preparation for issung a switching authorization (up to 36 kV); preparation for the acquisition of the technical qualification according to DGUV regulation 3 and DIN VDE 0105-100
The seminar is conducted as training for up to 10 persons (theory up to max. 10 persons, practical exercises/switching operations in smaller groups; individual arrangement depending on available switchgear and room conditions) per seminar.
Each participant must perform switching operations individually and actively for training and testing purposes. The instruction is carried out with media support and - in accordance with the preliminary agreement with the technical responsibility in your company - the content is adapted to your company-specific requirements.
Documentation: The training provides the necessary technical knowledge as a prerequisite for the granting of a switching authorization (order under the responsibility of the employer).
Excerpt of seminar contents:
- Legal requirements for the switching authorization
- Responsibility and authority
- Provisions for "Electrical Installations"
- Five safety rules
- Switchgears and transformer stations up to 36 kV
- Protection devices in high-voltage systems
- Network systems and distribution systems
- Work on electrical installations
- Sequence of switching operations
- Switching conversation
- Practical exercises on a switchgear (work sample)
- Final test
Learning objective check: written knowledge check (75% fulfilment rate) and practical execution of a safe switching operation
|Course||Preparation for issuing a SWITCHING PERMISSION (up to 36 kV) Refresher|
|Date||29.11.2021 – 29.11.2021|
|Duration||1 Day(s) - 1 Lesson|
An der Weinkaje 4
|Registration deadline||28.11.2021 23:55|
|Status||Open for applications|
|1||29.11.2021||09:00 – 17:00||Schaltberechtigung 36kV Refresher|